Click the link below to download a registration form.
Kids Class registration is FREE! Kids are only able to participate in the car show, they are not permitted to participate in the cruise.
Download a registration form (PDF), by clicking the above links. Adobe reader is required to print. Print and complete the form. Mail it back along with a check to the address shown below. Please reference the list of Show Car Divisions located on the registration form.
Make registration checks payable to Bellefonte Cruise.
Send form and check to:
Bellefonte Cruise, P.O. Box 536, Bellefonte, PA 16823
or take forms to Chamber of Commerce Office at the Train Station, 320 W. High Street, Bellefonte, PA
Chamber of Commerce Office hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
For more information call 814-280-5881. Pre-registration fee of $10.00 before Friday June 10, 2016. Registration $15.00 - Day of event Registration begins 7 a.m-12pm only on June 18, 2016.
Sorry, reservations are not accepted by phone
Help us continue the fine reputation of the show by following these simple guidelines:
- Be sure to bring current proof of insurance and vehicle registration to the registration area. ONLY INSURED AND REGISTERED VEHICLES ARE PERMITTED IN THE SHOW!
- Register early - Only pre-registered participants are eligible for door prizes. Pre-register to keep from waiting in line! Pre-registration does not guarantee you a specific place to park the day of the Bellefonte Cruise.
- Be ready for judging - While every consideration is given to automobiles in original condition and to owners who are new to the hobby, we can accept only automobiles which are ready for judging. Automobiles not ready for judging may be ruled ineligible to compete and turned away at the gate. In these rare cases, pre-paid entry fees will be refunded.
- Show car arrival time - In order to qualify for judging all show cars must arrive at the show grounds by 12 NOON!. Registration begins at 7 am. Vehicles arriving after 12 NOON may not be eligible for judging and show may be full, we urge you to be early!
- Safety first - Please heed the Registrars instructions while moving your vehicles and during the cruise. We do not wish to have a pedestrian-vehicle accident. Think Safety!